CESCO group of companies – CESCO Environmental Technologies Pte Ltd, CESCO Offshore Marine & Engineering Services, CESCO Pipeline Technologies Pte Ltd and CESCO Holding Pte Ltd – aim to be the leading pre-commissioning service supplier & pipe fabrication supplier for the marine and petrochemical industries in Singapore and the region. Our goal is to clearly understand and meet the customers’ needs and provide them the most pleasant and satisfying experience in our dealings with them.
CESCO is committed to achieve the following:
- Prevent injury and ill health of our workers.
- Protect and improve the environment core business.
- Assess the occupational, health, safety and environment impact of our services and reduce these impacts within framework of setting.
- Review set of Occupational, Health, Safety and Environmental objectives and procedures for continuous improvement.
For us to meet the above commitment, the company strives to attain the following:
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations and other requirements.
- Ensuring that our services fulfill the customer’s requirements.
- Prioritize quality in all areas of the company activities.
- Quick reaction to customer needs and expectations.
- Minimize pollution through the reduction and recycling of waste, proper disposal of waste that cannot be recycled and encourage energy conservation.
- Commit the necessary resources to support and maintain the Quality, Environmental and OHS management systems.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to participate in our efforts to protect the environment and the OHS performance wherever possible.
The CESCO group of companies reviews periodically the procedures, objectives and targets set to assess the progress for continuous improvement. Development and implementation of this policy is a commitment of our management joined with a shared responsibility with our employees. Thus, this policy is communicated to all employees.